Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear friend

You love being sad,
Tortured by women.
You like the torture, dont you?
You hate the good ones.
All bad, selfish bitches,
whom you love,
and they wont love you in return,
for long, for more than a year.

You love dreaming,
be rich, be famous.
But every morning,
you get up all weary,
and do the manual work.
You like to dig the past
when the future lies above.
You like torture, dont you?
Kicked, humiliated, mocked.
You enjoy that, dont you?

Oh my friend,
I had to write such.
But now,
when I read it over again,
I suddenly realize.
Is it you
or is it me I am talking about?

3 comments:

  1. ....to vikram..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vikram has done with his day only if it made him suffer and painful than ever!! pain is pain killer for him to sleep peacefully.

    ReplyDelete